The Embassy will conduct the following consular outreach program:
Location : HATYAI, SONGKHLA PROVINCE
Date : 24 February 2018 (Saturday) - 1 DAY
Time : 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Venue : 16th Floor, Ploy Pailin Room, Siam Center Hotel, 25-35 Niphat-utit 2 Road Hatyai Songkhla 90110
Filipinos in the southern region of Thailand are encouraged to avail of consular services to be rendered by the consular team at the outreach program.
SERVICES AVAILABLE AT THE OUTREACH PROGRAMS:
- PASSPORT APPLICATIONS (new, renewal, lost or damaged passports). Please bring original passport and a photocopy of the passport data page. For lost passports, bring a police report with English translation.
- PASSPORT RELEASE/CLAIM. Before the outreach date, please verify first with the Embassy if the passport is ready for release in this link:
- EMBASSY IDENTIFICATION CARDS. Please bring the original and photocopy of your passport and one (1X1) ID photo.
- OVERSEAS VOTING REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019 SENATORIAL ELECTIONS. Please bring the original and photocopy of your passport.
- CIVIL REGISTRY (Birth, Marriage, Death). For reports of birth, marriage, or death, make sure that the birth or marriage or death certificate issued by Thai authorities is translated into English and authenticated by the Thai Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- NOTARIAL SERVICES (Authentication, Certification, Acknowledgement, Affidavit, Special Power of Attorney). Bring two (2) sets of photocopies of the document to be notarized. The original copies of documents to be authenticated must also be presented.
You can contact us through the following:
- Telephone: +662-259-0139 to 40 or +662-258-5401 (office hours)
- Hotline: +66-89-926-5954 (for extremely urgent cases)
- Fax: +662-259-2809 or +662- 2597373